Copyright / DMCA Policy
PositivePossum.com takes intellectual property very seriously. If you believe that material on or linked to by PositivePossum.com infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us immediately by completing this form. If PositivePossum.com takes action in response to your request, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of their most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to PositivePossum.com, and will provide a copy of your details to such party.
Please note that anyone who knowingly misrepresents copyrighted material, or provides false information may be subject to liability and held responsible for damages based on misrepresentations. Therefore, if you’re not sure if material on or linked to by PositivePossum.com infringes one or more of your copyrights, you should first consider contacting a legal representative.
As required in the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512, you MUST provide the following information via this form:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed on.
- The exact website address of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed on.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. Please include the following statement in your submission: "I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by protection of law."
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature. (i.e. Print your name.) (Note: Your IP address will be recorded as well.)
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit PositivePossum.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
If you would prefer to use an email address instead of our online form, please email